Truffle Hunt & Degustation
Time & Location
About the Event
Join Jayson and Australia's best truffle dog team on an exhilarating truffle hunt experience. Jayson will expertly guide you through everything you've ever wanted to know about truffles. Feel the rush of excitement as you join the hunt for the elusive black truffle through the forest of 6,000 oak and hazelnut trees.
Once the perfect truffle is found, we head back to the warmth of the truffle shed for a six-course degustation. Executive chef, Damian Brabender prepares the truffle dishes in front of you while teaching you all the secrets to using truffles at home. Sit back and enjoy the dishes or get up and get involved in this interactive and entertaining event. Please see our FAQ page for more.
- Gates will open 15 minutes prior to the commencement of the event.
- This is a walking tour on a rural property. Please ensure you wear appropriate footwear .
- The hunt is conducted outside during the Canberra winter. Please make sure you wear suitable clothing and bring an umbrella.
- Tickets to this event are non-refundable.
- General Admission$225$225Sold Out